Well I must confess (yet again) that my Sources are wildly
idiosyncratic, to say the least.
I am a splitter to extremes. Each birth, marriage, death, census
record, email etc. is a separate source. On the "Source Info." screen
I rarely fill more than the Source List Name. And count on one hand my
usage of "Source Detail".
Resulting in (as Kirsten said) " a huge Master Source List ...
considered improper form by just about any standard."
However,  it works for me ... I never have to worry who has which
Source Detail ...I can "Show List" on every Source.
Please - can someone with V.7 reassure me - can I go on misbehaving?
Or will I be forced to conform?
--
Mary Young