Am still waiting for my "free" upgrade too. Wonder how many of those who downloaded
their version 6 have gotten their upgrade already?

At 05:10 PM 6/3/2008, you wrote:
We wanted our Legacy user group mailing list to be the very first to hear
that version 7 is now available from our store. We haven't issued any formal
announcements yet, as we still need to update our home page and a few other
things.

Also, the "What's New in Legacy 7" video is available for viewing at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.net/videos/new7/What'sNewInLegacy7.html.

Thanks for everyone's support and patience.

For those who were promised a free shipped v7 upgrade, we've now completed
mailing those. You should receive it within the next week or so. For those
who were promised a free download-only v7, those are about 60% emailed out.
So in the next few days those should be completed.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]