yay.. emails finally came through for 'free' version and I now have it
working, now I just need to wait for the 'free' upgrade email to
arrive to get into 'deluxe'.

I've had a thought, this version was a Christmas gift from my cousin
as he knows how fanatical I am about Legacy and when he signed me up
the welcome emails although addressed to me were sent to his email
address, I wonder if that is where the 'upgrade' email went.   Could
Sherry or another staff member confirm this please?

On a side note, an hour with the standard version certainly makes the
deluxe worthwhile, how did I ever survive without it?

Thanks, Rhonda