Hi Belinda,

I queried this earlier today and Geoff responded with:

"If you purchase Legacy 7 or the upgrade to Legacy 7 you will receive
an email with download and installation instructions. Or continue to
watch the website, or we will be emailing to our Legacy News mailing
list in the next day or so."

So, we need to sit back and wait for that email to arrive.

In my boredom I even downloaded the standard V7 to have a play, but
after doing it twice I still haven't received the password email so I
could set it up, and I even tried two different email addresses.

Very frustrating, but it sounds like I would still be waiting if I
hadn't pre-purchased and tried to purchase it today.

Cheers, Rhonda