-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rhonda
Lucas
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 is here

<snip>

I've had a thought, this version was a Christmas gift from my cousin
as he knows how fanatical I am about Legacy and when he signed me up
the welcome emails although addressed to me were sent to his email
address, I wonder if that is where the 'upgrade' email went.   Could
Sherry or another staff member confirm this please?

<snip>
Thanks, Rhonda