Carol, if you look up "sentence" in the Help index, you will find some
information there.

A Deluxe feature allows you to redefine the sentences.

You can either click on "Sentence override" for each individual event, and
create a new sentence structure there, or you select an event name in the
drop down menu and click on Edit to redefine it GLOBALLY. This change
permanently affects all sentences, past and future.

Susan D.