Just to clarify.

You CAN do away with the default sentences altogether for a particular event, if you wish to write up your own narrative each time.

For many of my events, I've deleted the default sentence structures for all combinations and replaced with [notes][sources] Then I write what I want to read for that persons' event. This keeps many of the events from reading so woodenly.

The nice thing about Legacy is it does allow customization.

Mary