Hi Carol,

This may already have been answered as I've been away from the computer for several hours after glancing at the mail this morning and I don't think any new Legacy mail has come in.

Either in the View > Master Lists - Event Definitions
or when adding or editing an event see the Edit Event Definition button.

You can write the sentences however you like using the codes provided to add the data fields. Don't forget to include [Sources] at the end of the sentence if you want your Sources to be seen and also [Notes] if you want to include the Event Notes in the output.

If you want to change the sentence for just one use of a particular event, use the Sentence Override tab.

Cathy