Legacy team,

1)
I haven't viewed the training CDs yet, but I have looked at the TOC of each.  I
don't see anything that specifically covers:
IMPORT
MERGE
DUP
IntelliShare
GEDCOM

I would think all of these would be related and would deserve their own section
(or even their own CD??).  I know in the old versions, at least there was a
section on GEDCOMS in the BEGINNERs lesson - though I don't recall if that
including merging and such.  Just a thought for a new product in case you don't
have anything to do right now (ha ha ha).

Thanks again for all your hard work and good product.
Bob