If there ever is a forum for Legacy, hopefully it will be set up like the Rootsweb ones and gatewayed to a mailing list so you never have to go to it. However, in my experience of Rootsweb, messages gatewayed from the Boards are generally from beginners and almost impossible to respond to except to ask for clarification of their problem or request.

Message Boards are so much more time consuming. Perhaps my perspective was set when I was on dial up. Message Boards are so slow to use compared to email. However, I still am usually frustrated by trying to find stuff on Message Boards to the point I give up.

With a mailing list you can sort very quickly in so many different ways - certainly necessary at the moment with the mail delays.

Cheers,
Cathy