Unfortunately, you continue to make many erroneous assumptions, and want the rest of us to change how we do things so that you can continue what you want to do. Thank goodness you aren't the one making the decisions.

Mark K wrote:
I use hotmail for the Legacy mailing list. Yes I can sort it by subject but choose to sort it by date received as I also receive other email on this email address. If I chose to use outlook I could filter the incoming email and sort accordingly. I expect that many people use hotmail or similar web based emails with limited filtering capabilities.
Mark