Thanks for the links. I wasn't aware of the Legacy message board however I am
subscribed to the Legacy mailing list on Rootsweb, which isn't very active at
all but has some very experienced Legacy users on it.

The first link is for the surname "Legacy".

The second one is totally unmoderated by Legacy support, as far as I know.  I
couldn’t find any staff on the boards.

Personally I found it quite time consuming navigating through the threads and
I'm on DSL!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.