I just tried to duplicate your problem. Did you not
put the parent's names in the text section? What field
have you put these names in? I created a dummy source
to duplicate your problem, and using NAME (place I put
the SS), I see a screen showing four places for text,
under Text/Comments. When choosing Individual Report
for it, I got all four text entries printing on the
report. What are we doing differently?
Rich in LA CA

The reason I am interested in having the source