Don,

Then you see what I am talking about.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Cook
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Citation Report - Problem

  Tom,

  I have duplicated your problem with an SS-5 from my own files. I have used
the citation, thru the clipboard on the individual and his mother.

  As Richard points out, the details appear as they should on Family and
Individual reports (and I presume others).

  However, as you have pointed out, they do not appear on the Source  Citations
report generated from the Books/Other report tab.

  Don