At the risk of sounding lazy (or perhaps, busy) I was looking for completed timelines. I though perhaps enterprising souls had already created wonderful timelines for many states and one might just piggyback. Ah, well.............

I hardly know the very basics of the program yet, so probably should not mix into something specialized.
Jane

ronald ferguson wrote:
Jane and Dermot,

A timeline can be created in the Timeline Screen (View>Timelines) by clicking
"New" and adding the details. No need to worry about using the pipes or anything
else as it's automatic.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: