Using the program Animap, I collected the information
for the counties in each state I needed, and added
each state separately, as background timelines, with
the counties creation dates as Events. I have done
work in all of the states you mentioned and 15 more.
I also have a set of encyclopedias, which I used the
State's individual history articles. With over 100
counties in each state, I doubt our lists would
dove-tail much.
Rich in LA CA