-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Fry
Sent: 3-Jul-08 11:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Timelines

Jane Sarles wrote:
> Are there timelines available other than the ones listed under
> "Timelines" in the "View" menu?  I am particularly interested in state
> history timelines for Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee.

The short answer is no.

What we actually need (and I think someone else mentioned it a long time
ago) is a Timeline Exchange that people can submit their self-crafted
timelines to for use by other people. The Legacy web site would be an
obvious place to store the timelines, but it would need someone to
categorise them and put together a webpage interface from which
timelines can be selected and downloaded.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry