From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jane Sarles
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 1:12 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Timelines

Yes, this is reeeally good. From it I can construct a timeline for each of my counties. Thanks so much.
Jane

Don Varner wrote:
Try this one.

http://www.familyhistory101.com/map_county.html

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 2:44 AM, Wynthner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jane,
At one time I stumbled across a website that had county creation dates and
details for each state so I know one is out there- unfortunately I didn't save
it [sigh]