Sherry,

This thread caused me to take a look at the US County Verifier list.
I have this feature turned on and it has prompted me in the past when
I used a county that was not in existence at the time I used it, but I
have never had occasion just to read the list.

I read the help file to learn how to access this list.  The Help file
states "The USA County Verification List can be reached from the
message box reporting a questionable county entry in a location field
or by clicking the USA County Verifier button on the Master Location
List.  (The US County Verifier button is marked with a US Flag.)'

I do not have such a button on my Master Location list.  Is this a new
feature that hasn't been implemented or is it an old feature that has
gone away?  I only have the latest update of Legacy 7 on my computer,
so I cannot go back to a previous version to check this.

Thanks for your help with this,
Dede Holden