Try this:
Click on the "books" icon for the desired individual
Highlight the immigration event
Click on the bottom icon on the left (2 overlapping pages).  This "copies"
the source (complete with detail)
Highlight one of the other two events (naturalization or residence)
Click on the "minus" icon (next to the bottom icon).  This "pastes" the
complete source.
Do the same with the other event.
Works great for me.
Also, by doing it this way, the sources will be identical which means they
will have the same "footnote" number and the source will only appear once.