Kristen,

Yes, I think you are correct.  I was expecting to see only immigration
data attached to the immigration event etc... probably because that is
what I am used to seeing from years of using FTM.  Apparently Legacy
handles sources entirely differently.  I think I am beginning to see
how it works.  It will take some getting used to, but after a little
practice I think I will like it.  Thank you for figuring out what I
was trying to say and getting me on the right path.

Lew