Kirsten,

I do not use WorldConnect and although I have trees on Ancestry I haven't used
them for a long time (now well out of date!), so I actually don't know, but
there is no reason to suppose that they will not produce good results.

TNG uses a particular type of web coding and it is quite possible that it does
not know how to handle the current Legacy Gedom output. It does not follow that
this will apply to other types of coding. I recently transferred a Gedcom from
Legacy to another program and this transferred OK, so it would seem that the
basic Legacy Gedcom 5.5 is OK.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] V7 Sources: Nifty formatting lost in gedcom output
> Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:17:56 -0700
>
> Gail:
>
> What a crushing disappointment! I don't have a website, but as I've worked
> away at converting sources I've also wondered how they will appear when
> posted at RootsWeb's WorldConnect via gedcom. (I haven't tried it yet because
> of the source repetition bug.) I wasn't expecting a perfect translation, but
> was hoping they wouldn't turn into unintelligible garbage. I'm curious about
> whether anyone else has tried updating a WorldConnect tree with
> SourceWriter-generated citations.
>
> Kirsten

Find the best and worst places on the planet
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719807/direct/01/