Geoff Rasmussen wrote
With this option selected, when the GEDCOM is uploaded to the site of choice, the entire citation will read as it is displayed in the Footnote/Endnote Citation of the output preview.

Would it be possible to have something similar within Legacy so that one can type in a complete Source Citation, primary and subsequent versions, rather than use Templates? (In other words, something like the Overrides screen.) ESM gives examples of numerous Citations, many of which can be reproduced using SourceWriter Templates - but not all. It is not possible to replicate these Citations using the Basic Style.

I realise we have the Overrides screen now, but this can't be accessed without using a Master Source first and there are occasions when I would like to be able to go directly to the Overrides screen.
--
Jenny M Benson