-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:20 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] V7 Sources: Nifty formatting lost in gedcom
output

Gail,

You may well be right. As I think you probably know, I have little time for
prescribed or even proscribed formats, having only one belief, and that is
that the sourcing must be clear and reproducible. Even so I have tried out
most of the templates which relate to my sources, and have mixed views
regarding the output. I have decided to change some eg. English censuses and
BMDs, but am still considering others.

Your comment re Gedcom structure does, however, lead to an interesting
question and that is: what is the correct format for a source - that upon
which the body which created the Gedcom format used or Mrs Mills? Whichever,
it does illustrate that there is no one answer to sourcing.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: