Really?  I have thousands of files named without underscores.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Barrie Smart wrote:
Windows won't look at a filename with spaces - therefore the underscore. Whether you load in on the 'Net is not the issue - its how a particular program will treat it. So underscore works all the time - spaces very rarely, if ever.

HTH