To add to Dave's comments, it is best when creating file names which may at
some time be used on the internet to use only alphanumeric characters, except
for the underscore and hyphen. Many other characters can cause problems in
links etc. Only recently I had a mapping site which told me to copy of the URL
for inclusion in one of my webpages. It contained an ampersand and would not
work until changed to the html "&".

Using other characters is something that one may get away with for years, but
you change your ISP and then have to change the lot! The other point is that it
may work on your PC through your ISP with your favourite browser, but there is
no telling if it works on everybody's - they may just see a square with a red
cross and not the pic.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: