-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tracy Skegg
Sent: August-12-08 6:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adoption challenges

Kathy, has anyone mentioned that if you have more than one spouse, the
spouses will appear in the order that you put them into your file,
regardless of chronological order?  The spouses will display
differently though, if you set a preferred relationship - usually
defaults to the first relationship.