On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:32:24 -0400, "Kathy Wallace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I re-added my cousin's husband that I somehow
>managed to delete.  I'm not sure how that happened really as there are
>usually enough warnings that there are connections to children and spouses
>and I didn't see them.  Now - I've got 2 asterisks * rather than one.

Could you have accidentally turned off the warnings? Are you sure you
actually deleted him as opposed to just unlinking him?

To correct the problem with 2 preferred spouses, try selecting one of
them and click "Set to Preferred". If that doesn't work, try a
Check/Repair. But it does sound like a bug that you should try and
duplicate (on a copy of your database) and report to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Dennis Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Emails not of Content-Type: text/plain are deleted before ever reaching my
inbox.