I create ancestor & Descendant reports frequently for various cousins, and
use the PDF's "as is" from Legacy (including doing any necessary editing in
Legacy) for two reasons.
First, the RTF comes out not looking nicely formatted like the PDF, and it's
a lot of work to resize pictures for consistency, and reformat all the
paragraphs etc.
Second, if it is "fixed" to look nice in Legacy, it will already be nice for
the next report.

For my dad's cousin (turning 100 this month) I did a Descendants report from
her grandfather as a birthday present.  This was an "as is" PDF out of
Legacy, printed in color & bound.  It was MUCH nicer than a chart, more
readable, includes events and makes a very nice present.

To encourage all the cousins to send info & pictures, I sent an "Ancestors
of" present for each kid whose info & picture I got, which helped make the
book complete and cost me nothing as I e-mailed PDF files and let them do
the printing.

Preview a few generations of various reports and you'll see.

My main use for other reports is for help in research, so the "as is" PDF is
always fine.

Cary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]