From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 5:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Most used narrative reports

I am curious as to which Legacy "narrative/book" reports are most
used as generated by Legacy or found to be most useable by
experienced Legacy users. Do any users print these narratives as
created, or are these raw reports usually transferred to a word
processor where they are extensively re-edited or even re-written.

I ask because many of the legacy created sentences read so awkwardly
(no fault of Legacy, a computer generated text can only do so much)
that I wonder if it is really useful to take the time to create
alternative sentences in Legacy or just send the material to Word
where the reports can be re-written in good English.

Jeff