To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Report

Maybe the number difference is due to different lines arriving at the same point. Are you listed as a different number somewhere else in the chart? Have you tracked backwards to No. 102 to see how it gets to you later?
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Ruth Nerud wrote:

I was hoping the first part was okay if I just said go ahead and keep processing the report.

I wasn't clear on the second point. If my Dad is No. 73 and under him I'm listed as no. 85 and my sister is 86, then when I go to 85 I should see all the information about me - marriage, children, etc. and the same for 86, my sister, but when I look at 85, it's somebody else and I'm later on in the report as No. 102.

Ruth