There's nothing I can find that's called Descendant Report. There's a Descendants Book Report and there's a Descendant Chart. When all else fails, you can try resetting the report options. Bottom right corner. It's not all that much fun when you have all your options set the way you want them, but it might help.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Ruth Nerud wrote:

It's the Descendant Report. I do it through the Publishing Center but even if I do an individual Descendant Report for only one family I get the same mis-numbering. We must be the only ones up this late at night! Or is it morning where you are?

Ruth