Sorry, that's the one - Descendant Book Report. I've reset the report options with no change except of course now the source numbers are consecutive instead of the same source number when the source is repeated within the report, so I've got 170,000 sources instead of just under 600 sources listed. I had generated the original report before Ver. 7 came out but didn't start working on it until just recently. I hate to gedcom my database into Family Tree Maker because not everything transfers correctly. I'm not all that good at computer stuff. I wish I knew when the next update was going to come out. Some of this hopefully will get fixed.

Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Report

There's nothing I can find that's called Descendant Report. There's a Descendants Book Report and there's a Descendant Chart. When all else fails, you can try resetting the report options. Bottom right corner. It's not all that much fun when you have all your options set the way you want them, but it might help.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Ruth Nerud wrote:

It's the Descendant Report. I do it through the Publishing Center but even if I do an individual Descendant Report for only one family I get the same mis-numbering. We must be the only ones up this late at night! Or is it morning where you are?

Ruth