Gee, thanks, Mike!  When I first read your response, I took your tone to be
that of someone who was tired of seeing questions from ignorant members of the
Legacy user community.  You told me to "wake up" as if I was blind or stupid.
Am I wrong?  You've never responded like that before, have you?

I was looking at the "Search" function that results from the Toolbar button.  I
use this very often and am pretty well-versed with it.  That is what I assumed
Ron was talking about.  But before you saying anything else, I know - I
shouldn't assume anything.  Since I couldn't find it there, I thought I would
ask what I thought was an innocent question.

I am not an ignorant user.  I have done many of my own updates using Access.  I
just know that there are many functions of the program itself that I haven't
needed or looked for in all the years I've used it.

Mary