When I clicked the Search button on the toolbar and tried to search it comes
back:

"The designated program file could not be found or was not an executable
file. Please use the Change button to search for the program again. invalid
procedure call or argument"

What Change button/ What program file?

Are some of my program files missing?

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction!

Joyce

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:08 AM, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Click Search in your toolbar.
>

> Ron Ferguson

> *New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>

> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> > Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Searching globally
> > Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:51:50 -0400
> >
> > Ron,
> >
> > Where is this search/replace function? I don't see it.
> >
> > Mary

Researching Descendants and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England