Michele Lewis wrote:
That is exactly what I did (I am thrilled you understand what I am talking about).

I started with the first child. I recorded everything in the first child's individual screen using that children's citation (name, date of birth, date of death, place of burial, name of cemetery etc). Then I went to the parent's AKA and attached the citation there.

Then I go to the 2nd child and do the same thing. When I go to the parent's AKAs it won't let me attach the 2nd citation.

Glad I can assist :-)

I have one or two AKAs with multiple Master Sources cited against them - the same, different spelling of a surname picked up from different census entries. Can't say that I can think of an example where I've got a single Master Source with multiple details cited against a single fact.

If I remember correctly, these were entered pre- version 7.0 so things might have changed between version 6.0 and version 7.0 To be slightly facetious, it would have been a lot easier if you had the one marker with all the names on it. Then you'd have a single Master Source with a single citation that could be copied all over the place :-)

--
Regards,
Mike Fry