Hi,

Just started to change the RINs so they match the pedigree numbering system,
and found a problem getting other individuals with the changed number.
Several persons who RIN was change has other names with the same number as
seen in the Index view.  When you high-light the bogus name and try to view
its Family view, it doesn't go to that name but the person I assigned to
number.  The bogus name starts with a double S symbol, but lists the vital
data of the person I assigned the number to.

I tried all the file maintenance, but didn't fix the problem.  I have the
latest version of the program, and use XP.

Carol