  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johnny V
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 5:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem Changing RINs

Carol,

It puzzles me why Legacy even has this feature. Since Legacy is a relational
database, an RIN is nothing more than a Record Identification Number
instructing the database where to find a specific record and what records to
relate it to. Changing an RIN is not something that should be done - period.

Just my 2¢ worth

John Valencic