I have changed RINs in the past, and ALL data for the person transfered 'moved
with' to the new RIN, exactly. My example, when I merged a person (more than
one instance) having the wrong choice on the left, making the higher number
retained. I used the tool to change the number, I found the program had fixed
my mistake. The AKAs were not affected. These were done during L5 and L6. I
'thankfully' haven't done the mis-merge lately, so if there is a programming
error, I hadn't seen it.
I may be misunderstanding what had actually been done during the RIN change.
Rich in LA CA