Jean,

I am a confirmed lumper but if therere are no common fields then there doesn't
seem to be much point in lumping.

I have no doubt there are times when splitting would not make sense either.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: