Marion,

To give an example using censuses. I have censuses only for each country, year
and the place from where I got it ie. I would have Census England 1891
(Ancestry) and Census England 1891 (findmypast). The Details contain all the
other information which I use.

Splitters might further split these into counties or even towns or families.
EG. Census England Lancashire 1891 (Ancestry) 1891, and in the extreme: Census
England Lancashire Eccles Smith Family 1891 (Ancestry).

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question on sourcing
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:43:25 -0700
>
> Ronald, I'm not sure what is meant by lumping.
>
> Marion

See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/