Jean:
I live in a small rural area where , in many case the same funeral home issues memorial cards for many different people. I guess you could call me an"intermediate" lumper since I tend to have a master source for each funeral home. Each person is listed under the funeral home that coordinated their funeral which I find to be very handy information. The memorial card source templates can be found under Artifacts privately held. If I'm not mistaken the HELP section will help lead you appropriately.
Kathy