As an example, I use 'Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts Bay Colony, British
NA', or 'Richmond, le Val Saint Francois, Canada East, British NA'. For the
Spanish stuff I use 'Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, Nueva México, Nueva
España'. (I have no South America.) In my location notes I have the dates that
these titles would be 'accurate?'. I have a lot of redundancy in my notes.
Rich in LA CA