Claire,

As I am sure you realise, the obvious answer is that you inadvertently entered
them twice!

Having disposed of that, I cannot answer without knowing how you were putting
the names in in the first place. If it was a straight forward typing in of new
names then I am afraid I have no idea.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: