I agree with Terri and Kirsten. Terri offered good examples of a sourced
book which was found on the internet (in the original question, it was
GoogleBooks). To Terri's citations, I would add an "accessed" date.

I continue to disagree with those who feel that "over-sourcing" is a bigger
problem than "under-sourcing," if you'll pardon the invented terminologies!

Janis Walker Gilmore

Elizabeth,