From: Wynthner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:56:00 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Template for Book Question

I just have two questions for list members...

Of all the people you have shared your genealogy information how many have gone
thru the trouble to actually check your sources?

Do you check the sources of all information you recieve?

My feeling is that unless you are preparing to actually publish in a recognized
genealogical journal or produce a book for retail distribution that the arcane
rituals of ultra detailed sourcing is greatly overdone.