Ron,

I generally work from family group sheets when doing research. When other researchers request information it is the family group sheet that I provide. Hence, I like to see the citation show where I located the material. However, thanks for letting me know about the Ancestor Report Footnotes. I will eventually be printing these reports.

Kay

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:28 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Source Template for Book Question

Kay,

Repositories do print in Sources, at least in the Ancestor Report footnotes. They need to be set in Options>Customise>Sources.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: