Kirsten,

With respect you are not using computer logic. You are telling the computer to
marry the daughter. So it does just that, but since it knows that for a
marriage to exist there must be a partner it kindly provides one.

You then tell the computer to marrry a guy to that same woman, so not knowing
that the guy is the partner which it had previously arranged, it does exactly
as requested. Hence by complying with the requests - two husbands.

It really isn't based on a matter of sequence but a matter of logic .

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Margaret Married Someone
> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:33:39 -0800
>
> Ron:
>
> In a sense I am marrying her to an unknown person for a moment. From the
> Family View I'm adding a new daughter. Then I go to her Individual
> Information and enter her date and place of birth, go back to her Family
> View and click on Marriage Information and add that, then added her
> husband's name in his Individual Information screen.
>
> It's a matter of sequence: I entered the marriage date and place before the
> husband's name, which is what triggered the "someone." I would expect that
> then adding the husband's name would override the "someone" rather than
> leaving both in the report.
>
> Kirsten

Imagine a life without walls.  See the possibilities.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465943/direct/01/