From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:06 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Margaret Married Someone

Married someone also appears in another situation in Decendant Book Report
through the publishing center and in a regulare Decendant report.  Entered a
child for an unwed mother. Report says she married someone then gives the
date of death of the previous entry in parenthesis next to the "Someone".
Can't figure out at all how to fix this.

Marie