From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
ronald ferguson
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:08 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Margaret Married Someone

Kirsten,

With respect you are not using computer logic. You are telling the computer
to marry the daughter. So it does just that, but since it knows that for a
marriage to exist there must be a partner it kindly provides one.

You then tell the computer to marrry a guy to that same woman, so not
knowing that the guy is the partner which it had previously arranged, it
does exactly as requested. Hence by complying with the requests - two
husbands.

It really isn't based on a matter of sequence but a matter of logic .

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: